We are committed to delivering Product and Service Quality. In order to meet this commitment, and as part as our overall Continuous Improvement program, we identified the need to obtain ISO/TS 16949 certification. After months of intense preparation and several internal audits, we were granted the certification in May 2005; the certifying agency is TÜV AMERICA.
Our products have UL recognized. It is a great honor that our laboratory has been the first of its kind in Latin America to have UL approval as Client Test Data Program, allowing us to perform validation testing completely at home.
All of our products are manufactured under the strictest quality requirements; as such, we are able to comply with a wide range of international specifications and standards.
Our products are manufactured in accordance to the following international magnet wire standards:
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) MW1000 - USA
- Asociación Nacional de Normalización (ANCE) - México
- Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) - Japan
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) - Europe
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)